Monday, December 2

Hearing how Patrons are Thankful for the Pearl Public Library Makes this Holiday Season Extra Special!

Image result for thankful
During the month of November patrons had an opportunity to tell why they are Thankful for the Pearl Public Library. 

We really appreciate those who participated.

You know. Working in a library gives staffers an extraordinary opportunity to, not only help people, but welcome them into an environment that some of them have never been in. And, believe me, a library can be intimidating to some people. So when a librarian can make a patron smile, put them at ease, while assisting them, it's something that a patron just might let someone know about!

WELL! THEY DID!

Here are just a few of the "Thankful" comments:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am thankful for the library because of the kindness and thoughtfulness of the staff."

"PEARL LIBRARY. WAY TO GO! YOU GUYS HAVE A VERY HELPFUL STAFF! VERY FRIENDLY!"

"A very good place for the kids to learn, and I can access my information without kids worrying me at home. LOL. Thank you."

"I am thankful for the library because it gives everyone opportunities to read books for free or have access to the computer and internet. Reading makes you smarter and everyone here is so nice, feels like home. I am very thankful for the Pearl Library."

"I am thankful for this library because it has helped me accomplish many, many things."

"I am very thankful for the Pearl Library. The staff is The Best."

"Best library in U.S.A. Thank you ALL."

"I am thankful for the wonderful and cheerful workers!!"

"I thank the crew at this library. It is the Best in the County. Nice and very kind, professional in all areas."

"Great Place to study! Staff is Great!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we think the patrons are GREAT, and we are so very thankful for each and every one of you!

So, please, keep coming in! Let your friends and family know just how much the Pearl Public Library has to offer and about the quality of our services!

Don't forget about all our programs too! Visit https://cmrls.lib.ms.us/ and click on Events to view programming for all 20 Central Mississippi Regional Library System libraries.

We'll see you there!

No comments: