Thursday, November 30

Meet Our Team - Susan Cobb (Raleigh Public Library)

 


Susan Cobb | Branch Manager | Floyd J. Robinson Memorial (Raleigh) Library


Susan has been with CMRLS for 17 years. Susan started out part-time with CMRLS many years ago and has since became the Branch Manager at Raleigh. She has also worked at our Mize and Mendenhall branches. 

Here's more from Susan:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

My favorite part is my patrons. They always make me smile.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I enjoyed reading Grace Livingston Hill when I was young.
I couldn't wait to go to the Magee Library to get another book.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I wish they knew more about Flipster. Flipster provides lots of great magazines for free! All you need is your library card.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

My favorite thing is to go to bookstores.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of the perfect vacation is sitting in the sun, relaxing, and reading.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday is Veterans Day.



No comments: