Sunday, December 31

Meet Our Team - Eleanor Jones (Northwest Point Reservoir Library)

 

Eleanor Jones | Branch Manager | Northwest Point Reservoir Library

Eleanor has been part of CMRLS for 10 years! 

Here's more from Eleanor:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I get to look at and read ALL of the books! The patrons are pretty fantastic, too!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

My mother was an avid reader and took us to a used book store in Vicksburg growing up. I grew up with Beverly Cleary and Judy Blume.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

Cloudlibrary is my go-to when we don't have the physical copy of a book, or there is a long wait for it. I love flipping through the pages of a book, but I am thankful for an e-book when the print one is unavailable!

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I like to work outside and watch my son play baseball.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Anywhere that has sand and waves rolling in.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

I've collected Christmas ornaments for years, so it would have to be Christmas. My grandmother left me her Christmas village, and I look forward to putting it on the mantle each year.



No comments: