Thursday, December 28

Meet Our Team - Regina Hutson (Puckett Public Library)

 

Regina Hutson | Branch Manager | Puckett Public Library

Regina has been part of CMRLS for 24 years as of January 1, 2024! 

Here's more from Regina:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Working with the public and helping people in our community.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I didn't have one particular book that made me love reading. I love to read almost anything, but I have read the Harry Potter series several times.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I have become a huge fan of audiobooks and have loved listening to books on the cloudLibrary and now Hoopla. I love having access to audiobooks, especially when my husband and I take a road trip.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

Spending time with my family, and I do a little cross-stitching sometimes.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My husband and I love to travel to different places but we love to visit Arkansas, especially the mountain areas. We just got back from Chattanooga, TN, where we spent Christmas day.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's not as busy and you can relax and enjoy the day.



No comments: