Sunday, April 21

Meet Our Team - Kaden Burkhalter (G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library - Flowood)

Kaden Burkhalter | Shelver | Flowood Public Library

Kaden has been a part of CMRLS for 7 months! 

Here's more from Kaden:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Helping patrons find what they are looking for.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

When I was younger, I read a book called The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann, and his books made me love to read.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I haven't had much experience with our e-resources but I know you can find out all about them in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I love to crochet!

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

I really enjoy the beach.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween

No comments: