Thursday, April 25

Meet Our Team - Taralah Rios (Florence Public Library)

 

Taralah Rios | Circulation Clerk | Florence Public Library

Taralah has been a part of CMRLS for 11 months! 

Here's more from Taralah:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Spending time with our patrons.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I hated reading until my grandmother gave me a copy of Nancy Drew: The Secret in the Old Attic. I fell in love with reading because of that book. Nancy Drew still holds a special place in my heart.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

NoveList on MAGNOLIA. It's a great way to find book recommendations. Check it out in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy spending time with my family, working puzzles, playing my flute, and, of course, reading!

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of a perfect vacation is somewhere I can enjoy the outdoors with my family. I like visiting national parks, going to the mountains, and seeing as much wildlife as possible.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas



No comments: