Saturday, April 27

Meet Our Team - Sydney Rankins (Pearl Public Library)

 

Odell Sydney Rankins | Reference Clerk  | Pearl Public Library

Sydney has been a part of CMRLS for 2 1/2 years! 

Here's more from Sydney:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

The constant influx of new information.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Catcher in the Rye. I remember it being recommended to me by my mom. I think I may have complained about being bored one summer.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

Our ebooks. CloudLibrary and hoopla are amazing. Learn about them today in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I'm a dog dad of 3 living in a cottage that I'm currently restoring.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

An extended stay somewhere I've never been. I like to leisurely explore without a schedule.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Memorial Day



No comments: