- Computer Literacy 101 at 11:00 am:
- April 3: Introduction to the internet
- April 17: Introduction to Windows 10
- Soap Making Demonstration: Join us on April 11 at 6:00 pm and learn all about cold process soap making with Debbie Huff!
- Spring at Your Library: It's that time of year again! Come to the Brandon Library on April 27 from 10:30 am - 3:00 pm for a ton of fun! Enjoy the antique car and truck show, our gigantic spring book sale, Lego car races, and a tour of the Rankin County historical buildings! Hot dogs, chips, soda, popcorn, and water will be available for sale by the Friends of the Brandon Library. We'll see you there!
Monday, April 1
Coming Up at Brandon Library
April is a busy month here at the Brandon Library, so here's a reminder of some of our upcoming events!