Sunday, February 11

Meet Our Team - Helen Ruffin-Chambers (Polkville Public Library)

 

Helen Ruffin-Chambers | Branch Manager | Polkville Public Library


Helen has been a part of CMRLS for 8 months! 

Here's more from Helen:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

My favorite part of working in the library is seeing young readers being excited about a new book.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. This book took me away to a place of magic where I wasn't alone and I was loved.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I'm not very computer savvy, but I like Good Reads.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

When I'm not at the library, I like to travel, eat good food, and read.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My perfect vacation would be going to the beach or mountains with my best friend.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday is Mardi Gras.



No comments: