Thursday, February 8

Meet Our Team - Marsha Meadows (Morton Public Library)

 

Marsha Meadows | Interim Branch Manager | Morton Public Library


Marsha is fairly new to CMRLS! She has been working at the Morton branch for seven months and is currently the Interim Branch Manager.

Here's more from Marsha:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love helping our patrons find the information that they are looking for and seeing the children excited to get books to read.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

"The tell-tale heart" by Edgar Allen Poe. I checked it out in the fifth grade to shock my teachers and ended up loving it. I guess I was the one that got shocked.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

Rocket Languages. I am learning new languages and, here in Morton, it comes in handy to be bi-lingual. It's just great to have some help learning, and it's free!

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

Spend time with my family, garden, read, craft, and learn new hobbies. When I am not doing that, I am at my church.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Sitting in the middle of nowhere by a river and a fire, with nothing but peace and quiet.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas! As much as I hate winter, I love all of the Christmas traditions and decorations my family and I have developed over the years.





No comments: