10. Check out a DVD or VCR movie FREE for the kids (it's going to be raining)!
9. Pick up a book on CD, or tape, and listen to it while you drive home, again FREE.
8. Check out a CD of "Oldie Goldies", (FREE) whether that's the 90's for you, or the 40's!
7. Check out one of the newest Vampire novels, and learn why they're SO popular, and FREE!
6. Trek to another planet in a Sci-Fi (or SyFy) novel for FREE.
5. Sign up for Early Email Notification and let us remind you 3 days before books are due, again FREE!
4. Check out a video game for your PS 2 or 3, Nintendo DS or Wii, yep...FREE!
3. Learn to pinch a penny for FREE!
2. Find a new FREE recipe for chicken!
1. Talk to your librarian, anytime, for FREE.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, October 16
Friday, October 2
While you are out and about on one of these pretty fall weekends, stop at one of these Libraries to look at the books, videos, magazines, and more for sale and to support the Friends of the Library!
Oct. 16 & 17 - Brandon Public Library
Oct. 31 - Sebastopol Public Library (@ Sebastopolooza)
Nov. 14 - Puckett Public Library
The money raised by these FRIENDS' groups will go to support programming or even to purchase books at their Libraries. Any one of these groups would be glad for you to join them for a small annual membership fee and all the money goes back into the Library!
Many of the CMRLS Libraries have on-going FRIENDS' Book Sales. Call your local Library to see if they have one, and "be more than a patron, be a FRIEND." Support your Library!