April is a busy month here at the Brandon Library, so here's a reminder of some of our upcoming events!
- Computer Literacy 101 at 11:00 am:
- April 3: Introduction to the internet
- April 17: Introduction to Windows 10
- Soap Making Demonstration: Join us on April 11 at 6:00 pm and learn all about cold process soap making with Debbie Huff!
- Spring at Your Library: It's that time of year again! Come to the Brandon Library on April 27 from 10:30 am - 3:00 pm for a ton of fun! Enjoy the antique car and truck show, our gigantic spring book sale, Lego car races, and a tour of the Rankin County historical buildings! Hot dogs, chips, soda, popcorn, and water will be available for sale by the Friends of the Brandon Library. We'll see you there!