Friday, September 6

Meet Our Team - Jennifer Ellzy (Mendenhall Public Library)

 Jennifer Ellzy | Circulation Clerk | Mendenhall Public Library


Jennifer recently joined the CMRLS team and we are so happy to have her at our Mendenhall branch! 

Here's more from Jennifer:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library so far?

Helping people and reading

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Not anything particular. I've always loved to read!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I'm not familiar with all of our e-resources just yet, but I know you can find more about it at https://cmrls.lib.ms.us/digital-library/virtual-reference-collection

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy working in my flower beds and just being outside.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of a perfect vacation is being at the beach and having no worries!

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween

No comments: