Wednesday, September 11

Meet Our Team - LeAnne Wilhelm (Brandon Public Library)

 

LeAnne Wilhelm | Circulation Clerk | Brandon Public Library

LeAnne recently joined the CMRLS team and we are so happy to have her at our Brandon branch!  

Here's more from LeAnne:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love meeting all the people and seeing the excitement that the little ones have when they get their first library card!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
My mother worked in an elementary school library and she brought this book home for me to read. I loved all of the Beverly Cleary books, but Ramona was my favorite!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I think cloudLibrary is a wonderful e-resource! Find out all about it at https://www.yourcloudlibrary.com/, and all you need is your library card! 

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy spending time with my family.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Time at the BEACH!!

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Thanksgiving

No comments: