Thursday, December 21

Meet Our Team - Erica White (G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library - Flowood)

 



Erica White | Youth Services Supervisor | G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial  Library (Flowood)

Erica has been with CMRLS for 2 1/2 years. 

Here's more from Erica:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Everything! This is the best job ever! I can truly say I love my job. I love building relationships with the people in our community, especially the children!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Honestly, I don't remember not reading books. I've always loved books! I was the kid who skipped recess to go to the library at school. I remember going to the library in Nashville during the summers when we visited my grandparents. I always thought they had the coolest summer programs at their library. I was always excited to complete their Summer Reading challenges.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I love reader advisory, so I enjoy using NoveList. I also love Storyline Online because who doesn't love getting read to?

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, crocheting, and knitting.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

I love any time that I'm spending time with family, even if it is simply gathered at the table playing games and laughing. It doesn't have to be "away on vacation" to make me happy!

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas! I love gathering with my family and celebrating the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ.




No comments: