Thursday, February 22

Meet Our Team - Kayla Flynt-Ceciliano

 

Kayla Flynt-Ceciliano | Reference Services | Flowood Public Library


Kayla has been a part of CMRLS for almost 5 months! 

Here's more from Kayla:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love seeing all the hard work patrons put into their jobs, education, or personal projects while using the resources we offer. Hearing about the great things that come into fruition because of their dedication is my favorite part!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

“Ranma ½” by Rumiko Takahashi
This manga opened an entire new world for me, and I couldn’t be more grateful!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

The (Mississippi) Driver’s Education Program Practice Tests, which can be found in the virtual reference list on the CMRLS website. You will be able to find up to date CDL, motorcycle, and driver’s manual handbooks along with some practice tests that will help prepare individuals to pass the written exam on their first go.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I have been playing video games ever since my parents bought me a Super NES and PS1 in the mid 90’s. So, when I am not at the library, I like to play those same games from my childhood along with the many other games that have been released throughout the years. I also love going to the gym early in the morning and going on long walks at night.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Driving out to Texas to spend time with my niece will always be the perfect vacation for me!

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Easter

No comments: