Thursday, July 11

Meet Our Team - Brenette Nichols (CMRLS Headquarters)

 

Brenette Nichols | Assistant Director | CRMLS Headquarters

Brenette has been a part of CMRLS for 4 months and we are so happy she is with us! 

Here's more from Brenette:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

My favorite part of working at Central MS Regional Library System is being able to utilize my skills in Human Resources and Library Administration.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

There wasn't any particular book that made me love reading. 

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I wish more people knew about Hoopla (ebooks, audio books, comics, movies, television, music, and etc.). Find it in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

When I am not in the office, I enjoy knitting, crocheting, and reading.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of a perfect vacation is spending time with family.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas 




No comments: