Tuesday, July 16

Meet Our Team - Kim Smith (Forest Public Library)

 

Kim Smith | Circulation Clerk | Forest Public Library

Kim is brand new to CMRLS and we look forward to working with her! 

Here's more from Kim:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I enjoy interacting with the patrons and I love being around books!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I've always been a reader so it's hard for me to pinpoint one book that made me love reading. Growing up, I would check out all of the Nancy Drew books & take them to my grandmother's house to read during the summer. So the Nancy Drew books definitely hold a special place in my heart.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I think hoopla is a great resource, and I think more people would use it if they were aware of it. It's so easy to use & such a quick way to get access to all you want to read. You can check out more about at www.hoopladigital.com.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

My idea of a fun day is to spend the day at Lemuria or Barnes & Noble. I also enjoy spending time with my family. We enjoy going to the movies & playing board games.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

The perfect vacation is going to Disney World. My husband and I went there on our honeymoon and we've enjoyed taking our kids over the years.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas is such a special time to celebrate Jesus! And it's a wonderful time to spend with family and eat all of the special treats!



No comments: