Saturday, July 13

Meet Our Team - Jasey Duncan (Forest Public Library)

 

Jasey Duncan | Circulation Clerk | Forest Public Library

Jasey is brand new to CMRLS and we look forward to working with her! 

Here's more from Jasey:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

My favorite part of working at the library so far has been getting to know other members of my community and revisit with the more familiar ones.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

In middle school, I fell in love with reading while reading YA dystopian novels. My favorites at the time were The Hunger Games series and the Divergent series.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I wish more people were familiar with hoopla. Thanks to the app, I was able to digitally checkout popular books that were on hold with other patrons without waiting or having to leave my home. You can check out more about at www.hoopladigital.com.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

Whenever I am not at the library, I am always spending time with my friends and family. Usually, I am playing with my nephews, enjoying the sun by the pool, or trying a new recipe. On rainy days, I like to crochet, watch a movie, or read a book.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

The perfect vacation would be the perfect balance of rest and exploration. Personally, I love to travel, so my perfect vacation would be full of seeing new sights, eating new foods, and experiencing new cultures. Additionally, I would still like to sleep in and not be rushed from activity to activity.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday is Easter. The pretty pastels, the meaning behind it, and the family time are all things that I appreciate.




No comments: