Sunday, July 7

Meet Our Team - Susan Ates (Pearl Public Library)

 

Susan Ates | Circulation Supervisor | Pearl Public Library

Susan has been a part of CMRLS for almost 2 years! 

Here's more from Susan:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Books! Books! and more books!!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Color Kittens, a Little Golden Book my mom read to me before I entered Kindergarten. It was kittens, it was color, and it was art--what other treasures awaited by just opening a book?

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I would love for people to know more about cloudLibrary! All you need is your library card and pin number. Don't know your pin? Contact your local library and they can help you!

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I like to read, paint, draw, and chill with my cats. 

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Seeing the wonders of the natural world.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween (cats! bats! spiders! wolves! owls! ravens & crows! What's not to love?)

No comments: