Sunday, January 21

Meet Our Team - Jessica Howell (Forest Public Library)

 

Jessica "Tazzy" Howell | Circulation Clerk | Forest Public Library

Tazzy has been a part of CMRLS for a little more than a year! 

Here's more from Tazzy:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Honestly? My favorite part of working for the library has to be when our patrons are returning their books or films. It's an opportunity to engage and get to know our patrons a little bit more. I get some great recommendations out of it too!

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

In high school, I would often have my nose down in whatever I was reading and this was in large part thanks to my English teacher, Mrs. Sanders. She would always encourage me to read more and open myself up to the magic of books. She introduced me to the Unwind Dystology series and sensationalized my love for reading, especially in the sci-fi and horror genres!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

Cloud Library!

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

When I'm not at the library, I love to world-build and create! You'll probably find me on a video game, drawing, or playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of a perfect vacation is up in the mountains or woods! I love to explore, fish, hike, and learn about the intricacies of the natural world or my environment.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween! What's not to love about scary stories, haunted houses, and candy?



No comments: