Friday, January 12

Meet Our Team - Jessica Ward (Sandhill Pisgah Library)

 

Jessica Ward | Branch Manager | Sandhill Pisgah Library

Jessica has been a part of CMRLS for 6 years!

Here's more from Jessica:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I enjoy being around people and helping them. There is no better feeling than when you see that patron smiling back at you when you have been able to help them.





2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Black Beauty was always one of my all-time favorite books. I have always loved horses!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

cloudLibrary! I feel there are many people that do not have access to a vehicle to physically come in to our libraries, but they love to read. If they knew more about cloudLibrary, they could still read.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy spending time with my family and fur babies. I love to be outdoors and to travel, as well.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My perfect vacation is anywhere with my loved ones. It could be the mountains or the beach, because I love them both.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween. It is always fun to decorate for and candy is always a bonus!



No comments: