Thursday, April 4

Meet Our Team - Landon Huff (G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library - Flowood)

 

Landon Huff | Shelver | Flowood Public Library

Landon has been a part of CMRLS for 7 months! 

Here's more from Landon:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Truthfully, it would have to be finding new books to read for after work.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan was the first book I really enjoyed reading. My sister is the one who forced me to try it.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

wish more people knew about hoopla which lets you download books for offline reading. You can find hoopla in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I like to ride my bike or play video games on my Nintendo Switch.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Staying in a hotel at the beach or a cabin in the mountains.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas

No comments: