Thursday, April 11

Meet Our Team - Sarah Wolfe Ellison (Pearl Public Library)

 

Sarah Wolfe Ellison | Reference Supervisor  | Pearl Public Library

Sarah has been a part of CMRLS for 9 months! 

Here's more from Sarah:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love working with patrons, especially concerning books.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I remember loving reading from the moment it "clicked" when I was 8. The first book that was truly memorable was The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

I wish more people knew about Rocket Languages! It's a digital library resource that helps you learn another language. And it's FREE! All you need is a library card! Learn a new language today on Rocket Languages in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I love spending time with loved ones, especially when I can be knitting, crocheting, or reading while enjoying quality time.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My perfect vacation would be a cabin in the mountains with lots of hot cocoa and loads of books.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

I don't have a favorite holiday, but my favorite days are when I can sit in my living room with a fresh cup of coffee and spend time with my husband and kids.



No comments: