Sunday, April 14

Meet Our Team - Paula Thornton (CMRLS Headquarters)

 

Paula Thornton | Business Manager | CRMLS Headquarters

Paula has been a part of CMRLS for 9 years! 

Here's more from Paula:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

Being the Business Manager, I don't get to work in our libraries on a daily basis. However, I do enjoy getting out of the office and helping out at our branches when needed. I also love being able to utilize the eBooks and Audiobooks that are offered.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

When I was six years old, I had a great experience attending a library summer program in my childhood hometown, Hazelhurst, MS. The librarians there were invested in making reading fun to all that came through the library doors!

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

World Book online and our newest e-resource, wireless printing, that is offered at all our CMRLS Libraries. Learn more about our e-resources in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy spending time with my family and doing DIY projects.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Going somewhere quiet so I can relax and not worry about the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

All holidays are my favorite, especially the ones I get to spend with my family.



No comments: