Saturday, June 8

Meet Our Team - Pam Hamrick (G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library - Flowood)

 

Pam Hamrick | Circulation Clerk | Flowood Public Library

Pam has been a part of CMRLS for 10 years! 

Here's more from Pam:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I enjoy interacting with the patrons.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

B is for Betsy by Carolyn Haywood. I read this book in the third grade along with my best friend at the time whose name was Betsy. Reading Carolyn Haywood books at that age just made me feel happy and pleased that I was enjoying reading.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

LearningExpress Library features online tutorials, practice tests, and e-books to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.You can find more about it at https://cmrls.lib.ms.us/digital-library/virtual-reference-collection

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy reading and spending time with my family.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My idea of a perfect vacation is going to the beach with family and friends.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Thanksgiving is my favorite.

No comments: