Thursday, June 6

Meet Our Team - Stephanie Gandy (Raleigh Public Library)

 

Stephanie Gandy | Circulation Clerk | Floyd J. Robinson Memorial (Raleigh) Library


Stephanie has been with CMRLS for 7 months.  

Here's more from Stephanie:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I enjoy recommending books to patrons and discovering their favorite reads.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

Not really. I have been reading since I was 3 years old. However, my favorite novel is Jane Eyre.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

Our resources for ebooks and audiobooks are awesome! I tell all my friends about them. Check them out at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy reading (of course), spending time with my family, and doing DIY projects around my home.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

A mountain lodge where everyone sits around a roaring fire reading and sipping hot chocolate.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas, because everyone is kinder around that time of year.



No comments: