Sunday, June 23

Meet Our Team - Whitley Lee (Morton Public Library)

 

Whitley Lee | Circulation Clerk | Morton Public Library


Whitley is fairly new to CMRLS! She has been working at the Morton branch for a little over two months now as the Circulation Clerk!

Here's more from Whitley:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I enjoy helping patrons and encouraging their passion for learning.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

In second grade, my class read Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. I became immersed in the story from the first page, and by the last page I felt connected to the story and characters. I learned the meaning of empathy, and it left a profound mark on my young mind.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

We have so many great e-resources, it's too hard to choose just one. Check out all of them in our Virtual Reference Collection at cmrls.lib.ms.us.

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

In my free time, I read, cook, paint, crochet, and shop online for cat toys. In between those hobbies, I spend time with my grandparents and my extremely spoiled cat.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

I love to visit any place with museums, art galleries, historical sites, etc. I also loathe sand, so I tend to stay far away from beaches.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas is my favorite holiday because it brings my family together. I enjoy decorating with my siblings and cooking with my mother.

No comments: