Thursday, March 14

Meet Our Team - Joyce McKinley (Evon A. Ford - Taylorsville)


Joyce McKinley | Branch Manager | Evon A. Ford (Taylorsville) Library

Joyce has been a part of CMRLS for over 19 years! 

Here's more from Joyce:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love my patrons and I love the work I do to provide them with services they need. I also love the children and the smiles they have when they leave with a new library card or a book.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I loved that it was a book that kept my interest, and it had a sad but great ending.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

The World Book e-resource, because it has so much information!

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I enjoy relaxing at home and also spending time with my grandchildren.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

My perfect vacation would be in the mountains, on a deck at a cabin, listening to the stream and reading a great book.

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas




No comments: