Sunday, March 17

Meet Our Team - Rose Roberts (G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library - Flowood)

 

Rose Roberts | Circulation Clerk | G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial (Flowood) Library

Rose has been a part of CMRLS for over 10 1/2 years! 

Here's more from Rose:

1. What is your favorite part of working in the library?

I love helping people find specific items.

2. Was there a book that made you love reading?

I don't remember when I started to like reading, but my current favorite book is And I Alone Survived by Lauren Elder. It is about a woman who survives a plane crash.

3. Tell us one e-resource you wish more people knew about.

It would be nice if more people knew about Freegal Music. Freegal provides library patrons with 5 free LEGAL downloads per week. Also, create and stream playlists for 3 hours every day. Log on with CMRLS library card and pin. 

4. What do you like to do when you're not at the library?

I like to play video games and surf the web. Currently, I'm playing Garden Life which simulates caring for a community garden.

5. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Staycation for the win!

6. What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween.

No comments: